Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rhea group making monkeys out of themselves

Rhea group making monkeys out of themselves

By Kerry Craig Walker

A group of Rhea County residents are doing a very good job of making themselves look ignorant. Their response on a billboard stating “Evolutionists came from monkeys” is not a clever response. It says nothing to support their views and nothing to counter the views of the evolutionists.


Their second billboard, which claims to have been a World War II poster, further degrades this group’s position. This picture of the bible with a stake through the middle of it is a very disturbing picture on two sides. It is disturbing for those who believe in the bible and it is disturbing to those who don’t. They are in a very direct way stating that those who believe in evolution, and who don’t believe in the bible, are violently opposed to anyone who believes in the bible and that these people are also like the Nazis.

My father had faith in a Creator and he was a great man, and he fought his heart out in WWII for our freedom. My father was very intelligent and he was aware of the evolutionary processes on this earth, and he would be very upset about these billboards, especially the second one!


I contacted June Griffin by email and told her about my work and the fact that I had mathematical proof of a Creative Intelligence. She responded and did not seem to be interested in looking into my work and gave the typical response through religion by stating, “I am sure your studies are valuable. I have some proof as well, having served Him since the early 1970's. He has never failed me and has healed us repeatedly, answered our prayers, brought to pass things thought impossible and given me hope for restoration of this country, especially in Tennessee.” She goes to state, “Darwin-Freud-Marx are the satanic trinity which we are forced to pay for. I am sick of their extortion.”

Since graduating near the top of my class with a degree in Architectural Engineering in 1977, I have spent the last 30 years researching everything related to religion and religious philosophies and philosophy in general. I studied histories of religion, origins of religion, conflicts of religion, and so on. I literally read or looked into most every book that was related to the subject. I have read the bible from cover to cover four times and I have researched and studied six translations of the bible.

On the subject of Evolution, I have been a student of this subject as well for nearly thirty years. I have communicated with Anthropologist Richard E. Leakey, Director/Chief Executive of the National Museums of Kenya. I communicated by phone with the late Professor Stephen Jay Gould, the well known paleontologist, as well as communicate with Joe Huffstetler of The Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, and Peter R. Hoover of the Paleontological Research Institute. I have also had correspondence with those associated with General Paleontology in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I have spent many hours at the University of Georgia, in Athens, studying evolutionary processes and the fossil record and many more hours of in home study through books and magazines and on the computer. I have continued to keep up with every new discovery and I have studied each in detail.

I have also had deep interest in the study of Astronomy and all aspects of science related to the study of the cosmos. For my own interest I have also pursued a better understanding of complex calculus (integrals) and quantum physics and quantum mechanics. I have studied the work of scientists and researchers that are within, as well as outside of, the mainstream theories.


I have put together a 317 page manuscript on these subjects entitled, “The Dawn of Intelligence”, edited by Dr. John A. Henderson, which looks at an intelligence that goes beyond the conditioned processes of self and I’m in the process of finding a publisher. I have a chapter on evolution that looks into the facts behind these processes of change over time.

A valid response to the evolutionist would be to provide evidence that there is an outside energy or Creator at work in these processes. This can only be done by looking at the problems with natural selection left on its own. If we consider the evidence as it stands we find clear evidence that some outside energy must be at work along with the processes of natural selection. Echolocation in the bats and bio-sonar in whales and dolphins are two good examples where natural selection alone would fail.

Natural selection works by drawing on a gene from the gene pool and then there is a mutation of this gene. In the case of the bat, and the whale and dolphin, for example, there was no gene pool to pull from, and, therefore, no gene to mutate in order to bring about these high tech systems of echolocation or bio-sonar. There are many other examples of design when we study these changes over time and even more examples in the micro world. Examples of behavior and the actions of insects and other creatures in nature also lend proof to a creative energy or creative intelligence, not to mention the biological evidence. I believe that science, mathematics and physics also lends proof of this creative intelligence and that this intelligence is within the cosmos itself, and I have demonstrated this in my work. The components of the cosmos contain the necessary complex ingredients, along with electro-magnetism, to produce this directive energy or creative intelligence.

In my open-minded study of history, I have learned that those that came to the so-called New World wanted to worship their Creator on their own terms and many did not desire to have allegiance to the king. Unfortunately the conditioning of the masses brought over the same nonsense that they were attempting to leave behind. Is this not the government and the church we broke from in 1776 in order to form this great country?

A great man named Thomas Paine was the very deist that believed in a Creator but detested the bible, yet this man was clearly the catalyst for our revolution! He died being rejected by the so-called Christian people and before his death he stated, “My life is in the hands of my Creator”. In his own words he stated, “Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel.”

There is no one on this earth that wishes the bible was true more than me, after all I have been through to find truth, but unfortunately it’s not. And, like Thomas Paine, I too have found the truth about what is contained in this wretched book. It is, more often than not, a god of hatred and not a God of love that is portrayed in the bible.

The simple fact is that very few Christians have read the entire bible and don’t know what’s in there, and would be very surprised to find out! And how few of us have the intelligence to go beyond self and are hesitant enough to patiently do the research and take the time to come upon the truth!

Like so many throughout history, I have had great harm brought to me and my family by those that call themselves Christian and profess the bible to be the word of God. This insanity must stop!

The religions have no grounding in reality as religions are inventions of human thought, and atheism is often the opposite side of the same coin. The evolutionists have created a new belief based on natural selection, and they are wrong to conclude that there is no natural outside energy at work in the detailed designs of organisms and in the complex and mysterious processes of the universe and the infinite cosmos.



No comments: